Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My boys.....have twins!?

Somehow I've managed to go from being dismissed by every boy on the planet, to pretty much having two boyfriends. How did I ever get here!? I met Daniel first. He is positively the sweetest person I've ever met. There is nothing, and I mean nothing - he drove all the way from south austin to my apartment just to bring me chinese food! - that he wouldn't do for me. He is amazing. He is a bartender down on 6th street so we always have a good place to go to get good drinks! He and his twin brother are 28 - Daniel is older by 15 minutes. I love Daniel so much, but I am not in love with Daniel. I hate that I don't feel for him what he feels for me. I would give anything just to feel some sort of romantic emotion for him. Until last Friday, that is.

Last Friday my friend Christy and I went to a concert in San Antonio. We saw Red Jumpsuit Aparratus and Blue October, as well as a few VERY hot guys. As we didn't know their names, we just gave them all nicknames, (a la Izzy with Meredith's boys). Red Shirt Guy was very hot as was his friend, Black Shirt Guy. That one would've worked out nicely as I liked Red better and Christy was more impressed with Black Shirt Guy. They kept on walking, however, so we moved on. White Shirt Guy was cute and he made eyes at me in the beer line, but then he started hanging all over some chick whom I can only assume is his girlfriend. Therefore White Shirt Guy became Typical Guy. Tattoo Guy guy came next. Tat Guy was the kind of eye candy that made our teeth sweat, but somehow his girlfriend (key word here) was not. Then Christy pointed out Baseball Shirt Guy. He had me at Baseball Shirt! We watched him for a while, but decided he was probably on the phone with his girlfriend. I couldn't keep from looking over at him, though. Don't judge, he's hot! And it payed off. Turns out he was on the phone with his best friend. He came over and offered me a beer and that, as they say, was that.

Baseball shirt guy is now known as Casey. Casey is also amazing. He graduated from Tech last year. He's only 23, but he's got an education and the beginning of a promising career. Casey works in the IT department of USAA at their headquarters in SA town. He's a computer nerd which works with my band nerdiness quite nicely. He plays softball and soccer and loves the 'stros! He lives in San Antonio, though, and that is entirely too far away! Casey gives me the flutters in my tummy just by looking at me to talking to me on the phone. I haven't felt anything like this since high school. And now for the shocker. He is 5 minutes older than his twin brother. Yes, that's right people, they are both one of twins. Heaven help me, I think I've been dropped in the Twilight Zone!

No comments: