Friday, November 24, 2006

The beginning of new Thanksgiving traditions

Well, my Thanksgiving turkey experiment was a success! I now know how to cook a turkey, just don't ask me to make another one for another year or so. This one will probably last me for a few weeks at least! I'm gonna be having lots of turkey sandwiches with leftover stuffing. Yummy :)

Another part of my Thanksgiving tradition is watching the Texas/Texas A&M football rivalry game. Poor Colt McCoy and his injured shoulder took some uncalled for hits. As he was taken off the field on a stretcher, he raised his left arm to the crowd and his team. He's such a good player and leader on that team, and only a freshman! Too bad he's so young.....he's really cute! My theory is that the Aggies needed to win to keep their spirits up and the rivalry going. :) They hadn't won against us in six years (I think). Ok, so I'm just trying to comfort myself. I'm way too competitive at times, and I don't like my team loosing. Next year, though, we're gonna win!

1 comment:

lesli said...

i heart colt mccoy too. but on the other hand, i'm glad for texas that he is a freshman! at least jevan sneed is the back up...he ain't half bad either!

glad your turkey turned out great! one week from TODAY we will be hanging out!! woot!!!